Tuesday 20 January 2015

Activity: Weekly Painting (Part 2)

This time round, our youngest sister decided that she wants to join in the fun. Firstly, let's take a look at what we're gonna paint today...

Haha! Cute kitten right! My sisters were the ones choosing this photo.
Painting is a great activity which usually takes up 1 hour to 2 hours of our weekend. I'm just happy that it gives us a reason to get away from all our electronic gadgets and just bond over colours. I'm also surprised at all the things we all managed to come up with even though we're not professional artists. ;)

 I luff you.

This is unfinished! Simply because we quarreled halfway through painting. :p

My version. Lol


Hope to paint together some time soon. Will need to remember that amidst our busy lives, we need to make time for people and things that matter :)

Happy weekends everyone! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment