Saturday 26 June 2021

Canva Practice + Free Digital Paper


If you're here for the free digital download, scroll down till the end...

I suddenly felt like blogging again.
And who knows, this time round I'm here to stay eh?

So.. We're blessed with a 2nd child, another boy! The last few weeks have been mostly me snuggling with him in the daytime and staying up at night just to have a bit of me-time and regain my sanity (by playing Nintendo switch haha).

I'm going to work in 1 more week.. i think it could be the reason why i'm suddenly having this a moment of clarity that I NEED and WANT to do something before my maternity leave ends.

It's not perfect but it's done.
Like how the grid is actually not equally divided in thirds...

I wanted to learn Canva so i created my first Pinterest template. i actually created real printables :) The digital paper is designed on Procreate and it can be used them in instagram, as wallpaper or anything really. They are of high-res quality too, so they can be printed out as well.

I'm was excited to design more things with Canva.
So i tried out my digital paper and also created some templates .
Here are some of the uses of digital paper on Instagram:

Personal IGstory

I like this actually.
cos i always forgot to water my plants lol

I hope you like my sharing. Thanks for reading :)
Here's the link for the free digital download:


Let me know what you think!

-Hazwani

0 comments:

Post a Comment