Saturday 9 May 2015

Food: McDonald's Create Your Taste

My burger creation!
Today was the first time I created a burger for myself at Macs! If you're wondering where you can do this, there are currently 2 outlets in Singapore which you can do so. One is at JEM in Jurong East and the other is in Safra Yishun.
Create your taste step-by-step

Check out the video:


Heh i look young right? I was playing with this before the food arrived.
http://how-old.net/
The process of ordering is very simple and most likely you'll be guided by a helpful McDonalds staff. :) (I was told that the Swiss cheese has a nutty taste, the Colby cheese is creamy and the Pepper Jack is creamy too but with a bit of spicy kick to it.)

You don't even have to go to the counter to collect your order.
You will get a tracking device in which you're supposed to place on your table (there's a sensor underneath every table) so that they will know where to send your food.
We did the mistake of putting our tracking device by the windowsill haha. noobs.

You could add on $2 to get it as a meal. Look at how the fries were served!
Prices start from $8.95 (ala-carte) 
and if you're adventurous, it could fetch be quite expensive considering it's for a mcdonalds burger.

The receipt. I only added mushrooms to 'make it tastier' which costs an additional $0.60.

Food will be sent right to your table. Macs is so hipster now, reminds me of a cafe.
Overall, i think it was yummy! Even my picky fiancé loves it so it was really good. I didn't really have to order the set but i just wanted my photo to look good. :p oops

Dissection of my burger, lol. 

If you can't decide what to order, you can also try one of their signature creations:


I would recommend anyone to try it at least once and see if you like it! :) i hope that macs offer more variety in the meat choices so that my friends who don't eat beef could enjoy creating their own burger as well. Heh. 

And if you're feeling extra hungry, be like this guy:




0 comments:

Post a Comment